To assure academic success through:
- A challenging personalized, interactive, multicultural curriculum.
- Shared governance by the principal, teachers, staff, parents, students, and community members.
- Effective coordination of services.
What we do extremely well at Capital City School:
- Capital City has been extremely effective in helping students graduate. In many instances, these are students who may otherwise have dropped out of high school altogether.
- Capital City School provides students access to counselors and other services to help meet their academic, social, career, and emotional needs. We offer a variety of on-site services including tutoring, math, and reading/writing labs, computer-assisted learning and small group direct instruction.