- Course Agreements must be set up for a six-week period for each subject.
- Students must have individualized Course Agreements for every subject he/she is programmed to take.
- Assign one academic core subject and one or more general elective subjects for a maximum of six weeks.
- Submit signed and dated attendance rosters to Idy on the week of the reporting period.
- Submit a copy of your attendance roster to the Principal weekly on Fridays before you leave for
At Capital City School, our Counselors are ready to help all students in the areas of academic achievement, personal/social development and career development, ensuring today’s students become the productive, well-adjusted adults of tomorrow.
If you have any questions or concerns your counselors are here to help you!
Both Counselors Specialize in:
Offering students a variety of educational strategies to catch up, get ahead or explore electives to meet curriculum requirements for graduation.
Often, a single course credit can mean staying behind or graduating. “Credit recovery” is a wide variety of educational strategies and programs that Capital City School (CCS) offers for select high school students. It provides the opportunity for students who have failed a class or fell behind to earn the credit required.
Offering our students and their families guidance and recommendation to navigate the competitive application process.
For most, college preparation begins as soon as students enter freshmen year. Capital City School makes sure that we guide them every step of the way. Through our College Prep and FAFSA program, we work together with parents and students to ensure that each student attends a college or university that fits their needs.