At Capital City School, our Counselors are ready to help all students in the areas of academic achievement, personal/social development and career development, ensuring today’s students become the productive, well-adjusted adults of tomorrow.
If you have any questions or concerns your counselors are here to help you!
Both Counselors Specialize in:
- Suicide Assessment.
- Home Visits.
- Referrals out to other District service providers in the areas of physical and mental health.
- Referrals to Homeless services.
- Senior project advisement and support for students.
- Student Transfers.
- Infinite Campus support for staff and our site.
- Reference letters for current and former students.
- Foster Youth support.
- Information regarding Adult Ed programs and diploma equivalency testing.
- Transcript reviews.
- Graduation planning, assessment.
- College Majors and campuses explorations.
- Credit adjustments.
- Staffs and Students ID.
- Build Resumes.
- Collaboration with parents, students, teachers, administrators, and community members.